Reids’ Senior Program
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Members of the Reids’ senior program earn dollar points for every purchase they
make at Reids’. (One point for each dollar) These points are accumulated and rewards are offered for use on future visits.
To make sure these benefits are enjoyed only by members of Reids’ Senior Program we will provide a special card, track your purchases with the latest technology (your privacy is assured) and fairly apply to all members the basic procedures of the program.
HOW IT WORKS
- There is a one time fee of $5.00 for all members which must be paid at the time of your enrollment. You will receive 5 Reids’ points in your account for this fee.
- Present your card when you make a purchase and you will receive one point for every dollar spent (tax and gratuity excluded). Only the person paying the bill will be credited the points. Only 1 club member card can be used per bill. That club member will receive the points on their card.
- Every time you accrue 250 points your account will immediately be credited a $25.00 reward coupon valid toward your next purchase. You must present that coupon on a future visit in order to receive the reward.
- When you visit Reids’ during the calendar month of your birthday or anniversary during the calendar month you can earn 100 bonus pts. So within a year’s time you can receive up to 205 free points towards your 250 pt goal. You simply need to inform your server so they can arrange for your point reward.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There is a $5.00 enrollment fee for all members which must be paid at the time of your enrollment. We will add those points to your account right away.
- Enrollment fee covers administrative processing and handling, membership card.
- Only the member paying the bill will be credited with points. Multiple members in the same party who want to earn points are responsible for paying their portion of the bill directly to Reids’.
- Reward certificates cannot be replaced if lost or stolen; they are same as cash with no expiration date.
- Points cannot be awarded for purchases made prior to enrollment.
- Accounts with no activity for one year will be closed.
- Card is for member use only and is not transferable.
- The Reid Senior Program is for individual use only. Points cannot be credited to a company or business entity.
- Points are not redeemable for cash.
- Members will be charged $2.50 for replacement cards.
- You must be at least 62 years of age to enroll.
- By completing the attached membership profile, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of the Reid Senior Program. All terms are subject to change at any time.
- Members that don’t accrue 250 points within a calendar year will lose their points and be reset.